Life is Good.

Life is Good.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Austin's Big Drinking Contest

Thursday I took the kids to the school's party at Classic Fun Center. It's a local skating rink that my kids love to go to but never do because I'm not a big fan of the place. However, when the school's party rolls around they get to go, and I have to admit, it is kind of fun. My kids don't do a lot of skating - they just ride their scooters, jump on the inflatables, and play the arcade games.

Just as it was time to go (I was in a hurry: Ben had a basketball practice and I had a cub committee meeting) Austin informs me he entered a "drinking" contest that was about to start. Although I was frustrated, it was worth the wait. It was pretty close. Here he is, it makes me laugh every time:


*Bummer - the video isn't super clear on the blog so you can't see his facial expressions very well. Oh well, you can kind of get the idea.

5 comments:

Williams Ski Team said...

Funny video, made me laugh! What was he drinking?

shelly said...

That's hilarious! I could totally see some of Bill's expressions in Austin. He looks sick, poor guy! (No offense, Bill) I'm sorry we missed the Skate Night, maybe next year!

Jill Hess said...

He drank that slow and methodical, hmmmm, who could he be like?

Myers Family said...

Austin is seriously one of the funniest kids I know. I laugh at him all the time.

Amy Nielson said...

That is hilarious!! Well, I suppose you gotta start somewhere... just try not to be too encouraging of his dreams of becoming a professional competitive eater. You might want to nudge him down that whole comedy rode. Silly Austin!!