Life is Good.

Life is Good.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Get Jazzed

Hey Jazz fans! The 2008-2009 season is here and we are ready. The weather is colder and the days are shorter and that means a Jazz game is on at our house almost every night of the week.

Bill and Alex went to the last pre-season game against the Trailblazers last week. They went with Alex's good friend Nathan and his dad, Calvin. They had seats on the eighth row, which is always spectacular. There's nothing like being close to NBA action! Alex caught a ball that was thrown into the crowd, he and Nathan made it onto the JumboTron, and then the Jazz pulled out a come -from-behind win, so it couldn't have been a better night. Here's to another great season!

Nathan and Alex

That crazy Jazz Bear! The great Jerry Sloan.

Erin's favorite, Boozer.

The Jazz Bench

Mehmet

More Jazz Bear Antics!

4 comments:

Williams Ski Team said...

You just got me excited for the Jazz season. We love them Jazz! I am glad they had a fun time!

loveourboys said...

Go Jazz! Hey, ya know Ryan will be watchin too! I love to go to the Jazz games, and I do love to be up close too! Looks like fun! I can't believe bball season is already among us, boy how time flies! Stace

Amy Nielson said...

I'm excited for NBA season too, but mostly I'm excited for Cougar basketball (yes, that's WSU Cougars!!) It's my spot of hope in a pretty depressing football season :(

We're excited to go to some Portland games this year (as always), but it might be harder since their fan base just doubled over night.

RIP Sonics :(

sbailey27 said...

I keep forgetting about the poor Sonics. That is kinda sad....