Life is Good.

Life is Good.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Running Song of the Day

I am going to start a new element to my blog by posting my favorite running song of the day from my daily runs/workouts. There are songs I like to run to and then there are songs that really get me moving when my energy is running low. These songs vary from day to day so I thought I would post my favorite song of the day and play it for you on my blog's playlist. We could kind of have an exchange - please comment on some of your daily favorites as well - I'm always looking for new music.

Today's selection is "Human" by The Killers.

3 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

That is too weird. I'm sitting here surfing the net, and listening to "Human" on iTunes. Then I read your blog and it's about that exact song! Strange... must be that telekinetic-sisterly-connection we have. Great song, btw.

(Other suggestions to run to by the Killers: "Mr. Brightside" & "Read My Mind".

Williams Ski Team said...

Love that song....that is on my ipod. Love your idea...one of my favorites is "Everytime We Touch" by Cascada. Keep playing them!

sbailey27 said...

Amy, I love The Killers. Another good one:"All These Things That I've Done".

Nicole, I love that song - isn't it a BodyPump song?

Thanks for the suggetsions, guys!