Life is Good.

Life is Good.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Goofballs

The other morning I left my swim bag out and Erin and Ben found it and decided to try it's contents on for size. In case you were wondering, Erin is wearing the swim paddles I use to strengthen arms and the fins for working the legs.

Ben will probably be mad at me for posting this picture, but I thought it's an opportunity to show his funny side. I just wish I could post the laughter that ensued after.

The sad thing is, this is about what I look like when I swim laps, but trust me, not as cute...

2 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

That's pretty funny... I can't believe how big Erin is getting!! She looks like a real kid there, not a baby at all!! Insane.

Good luck on your tri tomorrow!!! We'll be thinkin of ya :)

Elder Huff said...

Those pictures are hilarious, I can almost hear the laughter! And Shelley, you really wear those things??? Now that is a picture I would love to see! ;) xoxoxo