Life is Good.

Life is Good.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Blocked Kick Saves BYU"





That's the latest headlines, folks! In a nailbiter, 15th ranked BYU beats the University of Washington to improve their record to 2-0.

Every Saturday is like the Super Bowl at our house during football season. Pizza, chips, treats - you name it - we have it. It's a celebration. Also, half the fun is watching my brother-in-law, Mike, watch the games. He is so intense. Everyone gathers in the family room to watch - even Jack senses the excitement and jumps around. We bleed blue at our house. Don't you just LOVE football season???

3 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

Yeah that game was nuts... and I'm not so sure the refs made the right call there at the end about the excessive celebration nonsense! As much as I love seeing the Huskies lose, it woulda been a huge win for the Pac-10. Oh well, it definitely made for an exciting game!!

Ok, can we please not talk about how my Cougs did today?? I will be crying myself to bed on my pillow if you need me...

sbailey27 said...

I know - I hate to win under the cloud of controversy but we DID have to block that kick. It's one thing if they had missed the PAT but Washington's off line let us through and we made a big defensive play. There were so many bad calls missed or given against us too - but hey, we'll take the win!

I'm sorry about your Cougs. Just stay true and they will have a good season soon enough!

Malerie said...

We LOVE football, too. Especially with BYU winning. I'm so glad your kids love it. Saturdays are great. :)