Life is Good.

Life is Good.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Week of Sunshine

I know I've been missing in action (I'm sure not too many people have noticed, except you, Brian!). I will try to keep you posted on my tri training later (it's going great, by the way). We have been out of town taking a family cruise. What a fun time we had! If you haven't already seen them on facebook, here are just a few pictures:







What wonderful memories. Now, back to the regular, everyday, wonderful memories.

4 comments:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Wow! Looks great! I'm jealous! Was it a Disney cruise? I've always wanted to go on one of those!

sbailey27 said...

Yeah, it was! Disney put on an amazing cruise! We are now saving for the next one before my oldest goes on a mission :)

Amy Nielson said...

looks like such an amazing time!! the kids will never forget that :)

maybe we'll go on the next one with you!! yes please!!

Jill Hess said...

Looks like it was a blast!