Life is Good.

Life is Good.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Our Baby Girl is 7



Could it really be seven years since our little girl was born? Where has all the time gone? This little blessing to our family has brought so much joy. When I had Austin, I just figured Bill and I were destined to have only boys. I was perfectly happy with that. Then little Erin Elizabeth came along bringing with her a beloved pink (now grayish) blankie, jewelry, dolls, and make-up (for now it's only play make up..). Thank heavens this girl loves sports, fitting right in with her brothers! She is doing wonderfully in school, loves her friends, loves dance and soccer, and is always busy on some sort of project.

When I first saw this painting years ago, called "Denim and Lace" by Greg Olsen, I hoped I could have a girl just like this one. I think I got my wish!
We love you, Erin! Happy Seventh Birthday!












4 comments:

Unknown said...

A super progression in beautiful photos! You are right, time is going by way too fast! Erin has really been a fun addition to the whole family! We all love her & wish her a very happy day! Love, Grandma 'C'

Amy Nielson said...

happy birthday erin!! she is the perfect little mix of tomboy & girly girl. and she is absolutely hysterical! we love you & miss you erin!!

allie said...

Happy Birthday Erin! Every time I see her in Primary I just think she is the cutest little girl ever!

Jill Hess said...

What a doll!