Life is Good.

Life is Good.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Athletes on Canvas

For Christmas this year my mom created these amazing portraits of my kids. The large originals hang in their bedrooms while I have prints in the family room. The detail is amazing down to the uniforms, shoes, and socks. My dad is an expert mat cutter and framer so you can imagine the finished product is awesome. These will be cherished for a lifetime. I'm sure you can just imagine how much we love them!! Is this not the best present ever??? Thank you Mom and Dad!



3 comments:

Jill Hess said...

Those are awesome! I need to get in good with your Mom so I can have pictures like these! WOW!! She is truly talented!!!!!

Aims Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aims Photography said...

Those are amazing