Life is Good.

Life is Good.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Time Stand Still

The other day I was listening to "Time Stand Still" by Rush during my run and the lyrics really hit home. Time is moving too fast. My kids are growing up much too quickly and we are so busy that time is just flying by.

"Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
Children growing up, old friends growing older.
Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
Make each sensation a little bit stronger."

Here are a couple of recent pictures that I like of each member of our family:

Ben with his cousin, Parker.
Austin saving a goal.
Alex playing Clearfield
Bill and Erin at Applebees.
Just a little word of advice today: enjoy the moment!

3 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

Yes! I try to tell myself this every weekday as I am counting down to the weekend. It is so important to enjoy every second... time goes too fast! I love all the pictures, but you didn't put one of yourself. & that picture of Parker cracks me up. What is that face he's making?? haha.

Unknown said...

Oh SO TRUE! Wonderful photos! Love them all... xoxo

Ladd said...

You have such an amazing family! Must be in the genes...