Life is Good.

Life is Good.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hoops


Basketball is off and running. Alex is playing on the Fairfield Jr. High team while Ben is playing comp basketball in a couple local leagues. We have four games a week, not to mention all the practices. Good thing these boys love to play. They play hard. I'm proud of them.

On a side note, I am trying to perfect my basketball photography. It's tough to take a good picture in a gym. You need a quick shutter speed to catch the action, but then you don't let enough light in. I'm thinking I need a much better flash. I will have to write that on my wish list to Santa...





Our Utah Jazz have had an amazing run this last week. They overcame double digit deficits to win the last five games. So fun to watch them play. If they are playing, the game is guaranteed to be on at our house. Big Jazz fans here.
Ben created this from a picture of himself. I thought it was pretty cool and would throw it in:
Lastly, I signed up for the Boise Half Ironman for the second time. This was a super fun race. My training program will start in February. I love having the motivation for a big race.

2 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

your pictures look great to me. alex's hair looks super dark. is it just the lighting? that is awesome you're doing the ironman again... i hope we can come watch you again!

Elder Huff said...

Loved looking at all your photos, Shelley! Looks like the boys are having so much fun this year, you got some great action shots :)

Way to go with the Ironman, you are amazing!