Life is Good.

Life is Good.

Monday, March 16, 2009

My Aussie

The last couple of weeks have been crazy as I have been in the thick of finishing the yearbook for the elementary school the kids go to. It is quite the undertaking and I will be pretty happy when I am done. I have been madly taking pictures and organizing pages. I actually enjoy it in a sick, twisted way but wish I had more hours in the day to accomplish everything I need to.
A couple weeks ago Austin was baptized. It was a very special day as we were able to have family and friends there. I can't believe that my third child is old enough to be baptized! Time really flies. Austin is such an amazing kid! I am so proud of him.
I was organizing some files on the computer and found some old pictures of Austin. Here's a few pictures of my "Aussie Bear":








Love you Austin!!!!





7 comments:

Jill Hess said...

What a cute kid!!! I love the one of him on his tummy in his diaper!!

shelly said...

Austin is seriously so darling--in a masculine way that is! I love the old pictures, he has always had those beautiful blue eyes and smile to knock your socks off! What a good kid too. I can't believe Emma will be getting turning 8 in August, time really does fly!
It's good to hear from you on your blog. I'm not sure how you do it all-you're amazing!

About Us. said...

Austin the "not so little man." He's a great kid destined to do great things with his good heart and easy going personality. He was just about 4 1/2 when we moved into the ward. Time flies. Congrats to him on his baptism.

loveourboys said...

Wow! Three down and only one to go!! You look gorgeous Shelley!

Williams Ski Team said...

Austin is such a cute kid, and so cute as a baby! What a great day to remember in blogging. Congrats to him!

Myers Family said...

I enjoyed looking at all the pictures of Austin. He has always made me laugh. It is hard to believe our kids are growing up so fast.

Shawn said...

What a special day for Austin! His pictures are adorable. You can totally tell it is Austin in each pic because of his eyes. What a beautiful baby and boy!